Ryan E. Simpson, JD, Attorney and Counselor at Law
I primarily practice bankruptcy law but I do other areas as well. Here is my brief bio:
University of Utah – B.S. Economics 2002
Gonzaga University School of Law – J.D. 2006
Originally, Ryan Simpson founded Law Offices of Ryan E. Simpson, P.C. to help people struggling with debt problems. He’s an experienced bankruptcy attorney, and he’s licensed to practice in Utah state and federal courts. He enjoys a high trial success rate, and he consistently receives positive feedback from his clients. At the end of 2018, Ryan joined Ascent Law LLC.
After obtaining a Bachelor of Science in Economics from the University of Utah, he earned a Juris Doctorate from Gonzaga University School of Law in Spokane Washington. Ryan’s area of expertise includes real estate transactions, construction law, collection law, estate planning, and of course bankruptcy law. Following is a detailed list of Ryan’s practice areas:
- Contracts (drafting and litigation)
- Civil litigation (federal and state cases)
- Bankuptcy (Chapter 7, 13, and 11)
- Family Law (Divorce, Custody, Adoptions)
- Protective Orders (Criminal and Civil)
- Criminal Law (DUI, theft, sex crimes)
- Real Estate (Quiet Title, Liens, etc)
- Personal Injury (car accidents, slip and falls, etc)
- Estate Planning and Probate (contested and uncontested)
- Tax Matters (IRS and Utah State Tax Commission)
What Separates Ryan From Other Bankruptcy Attorneys?
Since Ryan helps hundreds of clients a year, he knows what it takes to win a case. Additionally, because of this extensive courtroom experience, he has a personal familiarity with the expectations of many trial judges.
Ryan is married and has four wonderful children. His passions include golf, attending U of U football games, and spending time with his family.
Contact us today, and let us know how we can help you!
8833 S. Redwood Road, Suite C
West Jordan, Utah
84088 United States
Telephone: (801) 676-5506
Divorce Lawyer and Family Law Attorneys